Ned’s opened the doors for the first time in South Yarra in 2017, with a clear goal in mind: to share delicious, wholesome, European-inspired food. At the heart of this is a love for bread, a simple food that great meals and moments are built on. Ned’s has become well known and loved in the South Yarra community, and we’re now embarking on a new chapter of growth, welcoming many more food lovers to our home and growing our own Ned’s family.
We are now on the lookout for a casual delivery driver to join the Ned’s family. You will be responsible for delivering our beautiful bread and pastries to our wholesale customers.
The role requires a driver that can work 2-3 days a week and be able to start as early as 2am and finish at approximately 10am.
What you need to have (beyond the experience):
- Well-presented and able to communicate fluently with our customers
- Be self-motivated, positive and have a can-do attitude
- Have a strong customer service focus.
- Reliable, punctual and organised
- A strong work ethic
- A valid Victorian Driver’s Licence
In return we will offer:
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- Personal and long-term career opportunities
If you would like to be part of the Ned’s journey and have a desire to develop, thrive and really make a difference we would love to hear from you.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Morning shift
- Rotating roster
- delivery driver: 1 year (Required)
- Australian driver’s licence (Required)
- Permitted to work temporarily with restriction on hours (e.g. 40 hrs/fortnight) (Required)