- Bundoora Location
- $27.40 per/h + comm.
- Gtd 15hrs per week (8am – 11am)
- Monday to Friday (mornings only).
- Full training provided – no exp. necessary.
TAG has proudly been the industry leader in our successful On Site Customer Service & Sales Program for over 25 years. We are looking for someone who can transform their great hospitality and customer service skills into our “Customer Service Representative” role, located in one of the regions most successful Car Dealership Service Departments.
The Role & You:
- We want you to use your vibrant personality and great customer service skills to follow up customers over the phone and sometimes face to face about the benefits we can offer them to enhance their vehicle’s performance.
- Don’t worry, you don’t need any technical knowledge about vehicles, we will give you full training from your dedicated Team Leader and we wont make you cold call…EVER!
- YOU will be a great communicator, be well dressed, a team player, friendly, reliable and have a passion for achieving top results!
- The role is casual, but it is ongoing, therefore you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate of $27.40 plus super and commission.
- The hours are 8.00am to 11.00am, M to F, and we would prefer candidates who aren’t looking to transition into full time work.
- This role is a rare opportunity for those looking for school and Uni friendly morning hours with a guaranteed hourly rate plus commission.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $27.40 per hour
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- No weekends
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- outbound call centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)