George Weston Foods make and supply some of Australia & New Zealand’s favourite and most innovative brands and products. We are one of ANZ’s largest food manufacturers employing over 6000 people, across 50+ sites. Our businesses include Tip Top, DON, MAURI, Yumi’s and Jasol, supported by a corporate /shared services function. Our people are the heart of business and are led by our four key values; Safe, Courageous, Trusting and Collaborative. These values drive our distinctive culture, guiding our decisions and actions every day.
At Jasol, our vision is to transform into Australia’s leading cleaning technology company. We will deliver this transformation by building a Market leading sales and service team for our chosen markets, demonstrating innovation through niche technology leadership development and leveraging chemical supply chain capability to sustain best in market cost position.
About the Role:
Reporting to the National Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative’s role is to proactively assist the Jasol Sales Team across all market segments, in establishing solid customer relationships by ensuring all customer service and sales support functions are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
The aim of the Customer Service Representative is to deliver the highest level of customer service for both internal and external customers and ensure our strategies meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. Being someone who can successfully work autonomously as well as forming part of a team is crucial and having high attention to detail and the ability to multitask without jeopardizing accuracy is key.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our varied client base.
- Responding to inbound customer queries by phone and email in a timely manner and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Assisting internal and customers with day-to-day order, inquiries and requests.
- Proactively making outbound calls to customers to take orders or gain feedback.
- Provide accurate product advice to customers to enable them to meet their needs and make informed decisions.
- Maintaining customer account details.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders accordingly to ensure that the best customer service is provided for our customers.
- Proactively identify potential customer pain points and issues, and process improvement opportunities.
- Continuously document new Standard Operations Procedures (SOP) and update existing templates.
- Collaborating and workshopping with team members as required to work through customer or process issues.
To be successful:
- Min 3 years’ experience in performing a similar role (ideally in a manufacturing environment)
- Friendly demeanour with an enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Can work both independently and as a team
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to provide insight and quickly identify a way forward when presented with issues.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- An ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage own workload.
- Experience with PRONTO is preferred but not essential
- Accurate and developed typing and communication skills; both verbal and written. This includes high typing accuracy, grammar and spelling.
If this sounds like you, apply now to join our exciting team!
Your application will be held in strict confidence