We are seeking a highly organised, positive person to join our busy Customer Service team in Bulleen.
This casual role will start in January 2021 and involves providing excellent customer service and administrative assistance to both our schools and parent customers. You will assist the our team with the co-ordination and communication between the Company and the many schools we work with, and also work as part of our national Customer Service team to respond to parent enquiries.
Please note that the role requires you to be available for 5 full working days per week, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
The successful candidate will have:
· A warm and helpful personality
· proven administrative and customer service experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the role involves not only dealing with customers on the phone, but also sending professional emails
· A determination to deliver long-term customer satisfaction
· A high degree of initiative and strong problem-solving skills when dealing with customer issues
· Superior organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines and manage expectations accordingly
· A keen eye for detail and high accuracy
· Enjoy working both independently and as part of a small team
· Excellent computer skills – Excel, Word and Outlook
· Australian residency and no work restrictions
Please provide a cover letter stating your suitability for the role, along with your resume.
Thank you for your application and please understand that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 38 per week
Expected Start Date: 27/01/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $27.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- inbound call centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested