On behalf of our client located in Altona North, we are seeking a full-time experienced Customer Service Officer who is confident in developing and maintaining customer relationships through the delivery of exceptional and timely customer service to external and internal stakeholders. Our client specialises in high-end cladding and concrete terrazzo products targeted at the design and building sectors across Australia.
This role has a strong focus on customer engagement, fulfilment and pulling through leads and enquiries to the quotation stage & follow up support.
You will be the first point of call for inbound and outbound customer interactions, continued customer service process improvements and customer database management. The successful applicant must be an excellent listener, solutions focused and you will be required to provide support by working closely with other colleagues in the Administration and Sales Department. Your ability to work well in a team and be highly responsible when required to work autonomously will see you excel in this role.
- A strong customer focus with enthusiasm and drive to build rapport and strong relationships with customers.
- A professional, responsive approach with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written – and a warm telephone manner.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Attention to detail and diligence when it comes to accuracy and communication
- An ability to identify and solve problems independently and work autonomously.
- Ability to work well in a small team environment and a team player willing to lend a hand.
- The ability to think on your feet and facilitate processes quickly and efficiently
- A high level of computer literacy, numeracy skills along with fast and accurate data entry
- Have a structured approach and experience in CRM platforms (Zoho highly regarded).
- Strong work ethic
- A tertiary qualification, previous experience in a similar role, and/industry experience are desirable.
Applicants must have:
- An interest / passion in Architecture & Design
- MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Zoho CRM
- Social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest
- Current Full Victorian Drivers Licence
- Current Police Check along with driving history
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $41,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift