smart jobs in melbourne
6-month Max Term Contract
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager your main responsibilities will include;
- Answer all incoming calls and handle enquiries
- Process orders received from customers via phone, fax and email directly into the database
- Data Entry and database update
- Confirm and track the availability of stock
- Provide product information to customers
- Internal and external communication with different stakeholders
- General administration duties
To be considered for this position you must possess the following;
- Highly proficient with Microsoft packages
- Clear, concise and effective communicator on the phone and face to face
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work under pressure
If you have proven track experience within a customer service role ideally within a similar industry and thrive on exceptional customer service then we want to hear from you. If you have any further questions call Emma on 03 8549-7688.
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.