smart jobs in melbourne
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
- Full Time Position
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman – an Australian Retail icon in the home and lifestyle space.
The Harvey Norman Sunshine Customer Service Team is seeking a passionate, customer service focused Customer Service Assistant to join them in delivering Great Service, Always! to their customers.
In this role you will:
- Actively manage Harvey Norman customer repairs & servicing
- Tag faulty products and liaise with our service agents & suppliers and keeping the service database up-to-date
- Keep our customers updated of the status of their repairs and ensure this is completed within an acceptable timeframe while providing outstanding customer service
- Assist with the department’s admin duties including processing credit and debit invoices, claims, reconciliations, completing required finance paperwork following company procedures and reporting
- Run weekly reports for repairs/service jobs as required by the Proprietor
- Advise customers of arrival of stock and organise delivery as requested by the Proprietor
- Be Health and Safety conscious
What we require:
- Experience in (or ability to work in) a customer focused, successful retail business
- Experience working in a high volume administration role
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks with a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Customer service champion with very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think on your feet and manage your own work-flow with great organisational/prioritisation skills
- Familiarity with Australian Consumer Law (desirable)
- Being full of energy, ambitious, confident and flexible
- Friendly, outgoing, approachable and work well as a team member.
- Ability to service customers while managing work tasks around their needs
- Going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer focused problem solving.
- Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate
What we offer:
- Generous staff discounts
- Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: 23 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time