WHO YOU ARE
Do you enjoy working in a hands-on environment? To be in the running for our next Customer Relations Co-worker, we need you to have:
- A passion for securing the best customer experience possible
- Excellent communication skills especially within a polite and friendly manner
- A ‘Togetherness’ mindset where you’ll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- The ability to remain calm when faced with stressful situations
- Experience with regular use of computers and IT systems
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- As our store trades 7 days a week, you have the ability to work a mix of day, evening and night shifts (9am – 10pm), as well as 3 out of 4 weekends a month
As a Customer Relations Co-worker, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Process returns and handle cash and card payments in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way.
- Resolving customer issues, recognising when to escalate to someone with higher authorisation.
- Ensuring my assigned area is effectively equipped at all times throughout the day and I am ready and available to help customers when needed
- Greeting visitors to IKEA by providing friendly, effective and efficient information for customers and ensuring customers have a positive final touchpoint during the IKEA shopping experience.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The Customer Relation team aim to build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers. They do this by to continually identify and remove hindrances in order to secure an easy buying experience, a positive shopping experience and easy payment and after-sales fulfilment. A perfect opportunity to hone your customer skills, within this fast-paced and dynamic environment we want to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and in turn create genuine interactions.
IKEA believes in equal pay for work of equal value
This is a temporary (3 month) part time (24 hours/fortnight) opportunity to join the customer relations team at IKEA Tempe!