Partners Pharmacy – Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
Opportunities to advance and grow your career
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you’ll appreciate being a part of our team. We’ve built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Partners Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Great new Career Opportunity in Long-Term Care Pharmacy!
Now Hiring – Recruiter – Springfield, NJ
1. Participates in recruitment outreach programs, attends job fairs and trade shows.
2. Complies and maintains data related to recruitment activity via Applicant Tracking System.
3. Reviews and screens applications and resumes for qualified candidates.
4. Ensures completion of initial interviews in accordance with established protocols
5. Ensures that the employment process proceeds in an organized manner
6. Ensures completion of all required employee documentation before hire
7. Assists with orientation and in-service classes as requested
8. Plan, prepare and place employment related advertisements
9. Completes timely reports on recruitment activities
Associate’s Degree in a related field, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
2-4 years of related Recruiting experience
iCIMS ATS experience a plus
Strong understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems
Strong interpersonal skills
Proven ability to be a strong communicator, both written and verbal