Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students
HEW 5: starting at $ 69,876 plus 17% superannuation
Full-time, ongoing role based in Hawthorn
Typical day at work: write article targeted at potential postgrad prospects titled ‘5 Signs It’s Time to Return to Uni)’. Read out witty line to team mates. Research key messages on the Bachelor of Health Science for Facebook ad campaign. Brainstorm meme-y gifs to accompany your copy. Write scripts for a few IG stories. Finally, take video brief for architectural engineering (an academic has designed an emergency shelter that’s partially built with air).
Excited yet? Let’s chat.
Who you are:
- Have experience as a copywriter or content writer in a medium to large ad agency, digital agency or publisher.
- Are versed in the art and science of writing Google AdWords, paid social and digital display copy. If you’ve made paid IG stories or TikToks, show us.
- Can distill complicated concepts into simple, easy-to-understand words.
- Are as comfortable writing for the web as you are for offline mediums. If you have written articles, brochures, video or radio scripts, show us.
- Understand the fundamentals of SEO.
- Don’t just ‘write’. You proactively seek answers before starting a project and present your work engagingly. You see feedback as a challenge to respond with an even better solution.
- Manage multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders without breaking (too much of) a sweat.
- Have completed a degree in advertising, communications, writing or similar.
Note – candidates without portfolios will not be considered.
How to apply and further information
To view the position description or to start an application please click on ‘apply’ or ‘begin’ and submit a resume, cover letter (with link to portfolio) and a response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the position description.
For queries please contact – May Ling Yong, Creative Manager – email@example.com or Nicole Baird, Content Development Coordinator, Digital – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on email@example.com
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact Maree Norden, Diversity & Inclusion Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. We are proud of our commitment to equity and inclusion through key initiatives such as our Charter of Cultural Diversity, Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan, Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan. Equity and diversity are integral to our 2025 vision to be a world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation.
Applications close at 5pm, Sunday 17th January 2021