This is a part-time entry level position based in New York, NY and reports to Manager of Trainer Operations.
Rumble is a group fitness company with locations in New York City, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Palo Alto and San Francisco, with Chicago coming soon. Launched in February 2021, Rumble TV is our newly launched subscription-based digital platform featuring live & on-demand at-home Rumble workouts. No experience necessary and no equipment necessary — Rumble TV classes are full-body, cardio & strength virtual workouts designed for all levels. Rumble TV offers four core fitness offerings: Boxing (no bag required!), HIIT, Strength & Running.
- Directly responsible for taking programming from the talent and using our content operation systems to prepare the class for production.
- Assist in the creation of elements of the Rumble content, including programming, music and graphics creation, to be filmed in our live studio.
- Assist in the publication of Rumble TV content. Responsible for posting, uploading, tagging and maintaining all content once produced.
- Work cross functionally with the stakeholders for the RumbleTV product to ensure all content fits overall strategies for Rumble.
- 1+ years professional experience
- Preferred experience in the group fitness industry or content management/production industry
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Docs
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to New York, NY
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- Must have the ability to prioritize, problem solve and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude, and be able to work well with, bridge, and represent all Rumble teams, including clients, studio operators, trainers, and corporate staff. The best candidate is a skilled relationship builder!
- Must be solution-oriented and willing to create and brainstorm proposals to elevate our standard operating procedures
- You love fitness. You are passionate. You are passionate about empowering your fellow employees and our clients through the Rumble workout and experience.
- You are both creative and logical. Your right brain and left brain operate in sync, and you can brainstorm innovative ideas for any challenge.
- You are a ferocious communicator. You have a strong understanding of email and phone etiquette, and you can articulate your point to even the most difficult of listeners.
- You can work as a team. You have the ability to make the weakest link strong, you are fearless in your communication, and you have the ability to effectively lead the team to ensure that tasks and goals are completed.
- You create an empowering environment. You bring something new to the table, and you have exciting and well-rounded ideas to share with the team.
- You are driven. You desire growth within our team and the Rumble family.
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented. Nothing gets by you.