MRY is a dynamic creative agency that unlocks cultural relevance to create ideas that uniquely captivate and compel. Our approach is rooted in behavior science which gives us a deep understanding of the human experience. Our ideas are designed to be channel-proof, so that they are not bound by media, but come to life with contextual reference.
Part of Publicis Groupe, MRY is headquartered in New York and works with some of the world’s leading brands. We offer a full spectrum of services to make sure our big ideas meet all the needs of our clients.
Our team members constantly have an ear to the ground to uncover niche conversations, cultural trends, social vernacular, and consumer needs both within and outside of our brands’ online communities. They are not only in tune with what’s happening online, but also offline. From mainstream music festivals to secret suppers and hot album releases to sneaker drops, our team members have a pulse on pop culture and in-depth knowledge about what’s hot and what’s not.
This role is specifically for up-and-coming Pharma brand (read: not Big Pharma) who is looking to change the way pharmaceutical brands speak to their audiences on social. In an industry where things are robotic and restricted, the ideal candidate will bring a sense of humanity to the page while working within the parameters of the industry.
We are seeking a Community Manager for this role in particular who is excited by the opportunity to work collaboratively day in and day out with a team of MRY Strategists and directly with our clients to create and launch Facebook pages that engages the audience in real time. You’ll have a ton of agency and ownership over your work while still learning and growing in a dynamic environment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Day-to-day Facebook page management for best-in-class Pharmaceutical brands
- Identify and escalate conversation themes across Facebook and Instagram pages, mining for insights and relevant community information to inform content creation and media priorities
- Social listening in relevant disease landscapes, monitoring outside conversation on Reddit, Twitter, TikTok, and beyond
- Uses secondary research methods to gain a deep understanding of the culture, sub-cultures, and consumer behaviors that are the driving forces behind both large and small trends or cultural moments
- Turns analytical findings and strategic insights into brand-relevant creative ideas that can be executed in ways that make an impression on high-value audiences
- Works with Account and Strategy to make strategic decisions around whether or not to move forward with innovative opportunity based upon the brand positioning, existing social strategy and guidelines, as well as the potential risks and regulations associated with the Pharma industry (don’t worry, we’ll teach you)
- This is a client-facing role, so emails and phone calls to clients are common and necessary. Our main client is very awesome – it’s easy to do great work for a great client.