We are looking for a cocktail bartender to join our team.
Passion for creative cocktails and customer service is a must!
About the brand:
Peanut Butter Jelly is a popular street food restaurant and bar based in Lane Cove. We specialise in providing customers with a superior customer experience with quality food, unique drinks and casual, welcoming and efficient customer service.
Our culture is hard working, fast paced, yet casual, relaxed and friendly, we are passionate about providing the best possible food, drinks, service and overall customer experience to all of our customers.
Future long term career growth opportunities in management will be available for successful applicants who are committed to working hard and delivering value for the business.
About the Menu/Venue:
Peanut Butter Jelly offers street food inspired from cultures all over the world, infusing flavour combinations from regions such as South East Asia, North America, Central and South America.
The menu is a playful take on casual street food and is presented with a level of elegance and sophistication.
We have craft beers on tap, boutique wines are on offer along with an extensive creatively designed in house cocktails list including our signature PBJ cocktails and some variations of classic cocktails with a unique twist.
The service we offer is relaxed, casual yet fast and efficient. We engage and interact with customers in a genuine manner, to deliver a superior and personal overall experience. Think casual atmosphere but 5 star service.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a cocktail bartender in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for food and drinks
- Ability to think quickly, multitask and problem solve on the spot
- Friendly personality and ability to interact with customers
- Passion for delivering outstanding service
- Strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional grooming
- Able and willing to work a rotating roster, including weekend and public holiday
- Must possess a RSA certificate
Must be flexible, we have shifts available for breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
If this sounds like you, please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $23.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Night shift
- cocktail making: 1 year (Preferred)
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele