Laser Hair Removal
Scars & Striae
Gentle Pro Series
Field Service Engineers
In The Media
Candela Institute for Excellence
US – New York City, NY
Full Time, remote Clinical Specialist for NYC territory
- Provide onsite training and support to Candela Corporation clients as well as other key members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Develop and administer training programs and ultimately demonstrate and participate in practical procedures as required.
- Support the medical and aesthetic industry through best practice techniques and functionalities of all Candela devices.
- Perform necessary Salesforce documentation including training attendee details.
- Issue training certificates to attendees accordingly.
- Keep up to date with the clinical studies, white papers and clinical bulletins and educate clients based upon data.
- Advise clients and internal staff on products / treatment parameters.
- Represent Candela at conferences, trade shows, seminars and workshops in North America.
- Maintain expense reports through Concur in a timely manner.
The following skills are preferred for a successful application:
- Previous experience with laser and/or IPL devices.
- Previous clinical training experience.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent proficiency in writing and delivering education / training programs.
- Commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
- High levels of initiative and organizational skills.
- Desire to learn and be an integral team member.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must hold a current unrestricted driver’s license.
The following skills are preferred but not essential for a successful application:
- Registered Nurse
- Previous experience using Syneron or Candela devices