About the Business:
CareSavvy provides personal care, domestic assistance, transport, respite care and overnight support to people with disability and elderly.
Our Mission is to provide quality and professional home-based care and service delivery in Melbourne Metro & Greater Geelong. We are a supportive and close-knit team with a shared goal of providing the best in-home support services for our clients. We offer job with flexibility and support you to make a positive impact on the lives of our clients.
About the role:
We are looking for passionate, dedicated, and experienced domestic assistants to provide essential cleaning services to our aged and/or disabled clients living in their own home and community.
Help our clients in maintaining and enhancing their homes, their standard of living, and reducing health and safety risks.
The task associated with this role could include but not limited to:
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping
- Cleaning toilets & bathrooms
- Dusting furniture & tidy up
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning kitchen
- Laundry: Hanging, Folding & Ironing
- Making beds and changing bed linen
We are inviting interest from students who are keen to work with us!
- Valid First Aid and CPR certificate
- National Police Check
- WWCC – Working with children check
- Current Australian driver’s licence
- Own motor vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Full working rights in Australia
- Smart Phone
Essential skills & Experiences:
- Previous cleaning experience
- Experience Assessing disabled and/or elderly with home care and cleaning
- Ability to follow a set Task List or Care Plan for each client
- Capacity to perform home care tasks satisfactorily and within guidelines e.g. Manual Handling work Instructions
- Knowledge of OHS procedures and safe work practices
- Commitment to supporting clients living independently
- Communicate effectively and compassionately
- Ability to show empathy to clients and assist to maintain their personal dignity
- Understanding of boundaries required to maintain professional relationships with clients
- Commitment to work as part of a team and support other staff
Please register with CareSavvy Pty Ltd and apply directly on the site here:
Hourly Rate: $26.69 to 28.29
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $26.69 – $28.29 per hour