Bundoora /Northern Suburbs
- Autonomous, mobile role with a flexible work environment
- Career Development Opportunities
- Generous Salary Packaging
About the Organisation
Baptcare is a purpose driven organisation employing over 3000 staff focused on delivering the best of care to people of all ages, cultures, beliefs and circumstances across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia. We deliver better outcomes for more than 13,000 people in our community, combining best practice with a social heart.
About the Role
Working as part of a shared care team, this role is responsible for customer assessments, initial service planning, care planning, and regular monitoring and reassessment of customer needs. Individuals who are passionate about providing quality Case Management, can work autonomously and who live our Values are encouraged to apply. Generous salary packaging available.
We welcome applicants from industries outside of Aged Care who are eager to learn and have superior case management and customer service skills.
Duties, Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of the Aged Care industry essential
- A qualification in an aged care related field and or relevant experience preferred
- Experience in completing initial and annual customer assessments and care planning for Home Care Package (HCP) customers.
- Ability to provide ongoing case management to HCP and/or private customers as purchased to meet service plan and care plan goals.
- Demonstrable ability to support marketing and promotion of Baptcare services.
How to Apply:
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application
Applications close: 30th December 2020
Appointment to this position will be subject to National Police Clearance and a current Influenza Vaccination.
Baptcare is committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role and supporting diversity. We welcome applicants who may require adjustments. If you require support with the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org