- Bilingual in French or Spanish a plus*
Supervise, coach, monitor, motivate, and train staff. Conduct ongoing quality reviews. Ensure that all member phone calls, chats, emails and correspondence are responded to accurately and in a timely manner. Provide effective supervision of Call Centre staff and oversee daily departmental operations. Complete performance reviews, including quarterly reviews, and design development plans. Drive achievement of goals and objectives.
- Supervise Call Centre staff to ensure that all member phone calls, chats, emails and correspondence are responded to and resolved within quality guidelines.
- Conduct ongoing quality reviews of member inquiries/requests from all interaction channels to ensure the level of service rendered is within UNFCU standards and quality guidelines.
- Ensure MSR staff utilizes the UNFCU sales and service model to provide a memorable member experience at each and every touch point.
- Ensure MSR staff utilizes the UNFCU sales and service model to deepen connections with members to better understand their needs by asking effective questions and building relationships.
- Ensure MSR staff utilizes the UNFCU sales and service model to become a trusted advisor to members by presenting the features and benefits of UNFCU’s products and services that will best satisfy their current and future needs.
- Apply the UNFCU service model to ensure that members’ concerns, problems and complaints are responded to and resolved immediately in a fair and positive fashion, resulting in the recovery of member satisfaction and continued member loyalty.
- Monitor sales results and execute monthly coaching sessions with MSR staff using the Con2ect Member Experience Model to satisfy member needs, develop sales skills, and meet established targets.
- Develop, train, coach, evaluate, and motivate MSR staff to maximize performance and foster a service and sales culture of excellence; ensure high quality sales and service and thorough member interactions in accordance with UNFCU’s BEST principles and sales and service model.
- Assist staff in resolving complex member requests and complaints within a timely manner.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in determining solutions for member complaints.
- Conduct ongoing research of member interaction issues to promote first-call resolution.
- Provide member information and assistance to other departments to resolve member inquiries
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, or some college coursework completed, and 7-10 years of progressive call center experience, preferably within a banking/financial institution
- Previous leadership experience required
- Full range of knowledge of banking and call center products, services, policies and procedures including sales
- Experience dealing with a dynamically changing work environment
- Computer aptitude, including intermediate Microsoft Office skills and call center technology experience such as phone switch software, reporting software and workforce management applications