smart jobs in sydney
Dear trailblazers, forward-thinkers, and doers – We want you.DataStax is the open, multi-cloud stack for modern data apps. DataStax gives enterprises the freedom of choice, simplicity, and true cloud economics to deploy massive data, delivered via APIs, powering rich interactions on multi-cloud, open source and Kubernetes. We subscribe to a set of principles that guide how we collaboratively work together. We inspire each other with our values, obsessing over users and enterprises, taking action and focusing on results, innovating in technology, products, and everything we do, and defining success as the team winning. We foster a diverse working environment that is respectful, generates new ideas, promotes ownership, and encourages highly motivated individuals to shape tomorrow. These form the foundation of DataStax’s culture and help drive our decisions.
Business Development Representative*
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for aggressively prospecting, identifying, qualifying and developing the sales pipeline. This role is the first step in the selling process, and presents the first impression of DataStax to our prospective customers. Were seeking highly professional, enthusiastic hunters with a sales orientation and a drive to succeed.
What you will do:
- Generate interest, qualify leads and build pipeline growth via phone calls, emails and social media in assigned territory
- Develops leads to stimulate business development, coordinating second level meetings/calls for Account Executives – staying with leads all the way through qualified pipeline and closed/won
- Leverage teammates (Managers, Account Executives, Field Marketers) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging in order to drive opportunities and prospecting activities
- Research accounts and identify key personas
- Acquire Key/Targeted Personas through a variety of available tools
- Territory Management/Strategy
- Monitor social web for sales opportunities and leads
- Follow up on campaigns and provide detailed feedback on the success of each campaign to our Sales Management Team and Marketing Managers
- Actively participate on Regional Sales Team calls/meetings
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Your experience should include:
- Knowledge of sales development best practices; successful track record of account research and discovery
- A team player with a positive outlook and high energy
- Sales and Lead Generation experience, with track record of meeting and preferably exceeding targeted goals, is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of exceeding measurable goals in a highly automated metrics based phone and email-based sales environment
- Possess the ability to confidently navigate through all levels of an organization
- Prior use of Salesforce.com, and tools such as Zoom, Go-to-Meeting, ZoomInfo/DiscoverOrg a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If this motivates you, we’d love to hear from you! Would you like to join our crew?
Job Type: Full-time