ADS.finance is a debt financing platform that aims to improve the lending market by connecting borrowers, brokers and lenders.
To connect brokers and borrowers to bank and non-bank lenders removing duplicate financial intermediary costs and create a competitive framework for lenders and brokers to offer their products.
We are looking for an experienced commercial broker to act as a business development officer for our in-house real-estate finance division. We offer borrowers (property developers and business owners) easy and quick access to finance secured by first mortgages over their real-estate assets at competitive interest rates.
Through the ADS.finance platform we have an extensive database of referral partners and we require a business development officer to maintain regular contact with them and generate loan enquiries for ADS Lending.
What will we provide:
- Branding – ADS.finance is a reputable brand in the alternative lending market having delivered in excess of $170 million in completed loans.
- Network – Access to our network of brokers and referral sources to generate loan enquiries.
- Reliable Execution – We have funding sources available to settle on high quality real-estate financing transactions are competitive pricing and terms.
- Growth – ADS.finance is a rapidly expanding organisation with a platform investment that is capable of scaling globally.
- Fixed monthly salary plus bonus based on performance.
- We are looking for the best and are happy to compensate for performance.
- High experienced management team who have previously worked in investment banking and private equity.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in finance – preferably in commercial brokerage.
- Sales focused and ability to manage time and resources independently.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Young, positive attitudes would be appreciated.
Expected Start Date: 28/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings