Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ‘Personal Cell’ or ‘Cellular’ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
As a branch manager, you’re responsible for leading the team to ensure an exceptional customer and team member experience, manage risk, and support growth. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct and indirect reports to achieve their full potential and meet business objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead the team and serve as a role model for delivering an exceptional customer experience , ensuring a focus on building relationships, engaging customers in conversations to understand their financial needs, and working proactively to help customers succeed financially
- Be a risk management leader; accountable for alignment with applicable regulations, policy and procedure requirements, audit and escalation procedures
- Attract, retain and develop talent
- Coach and provide feedback leveraging performance management tools and processes
- Maintain a deep understanding of financial products and services
- Ensure customers are informed on how Wells Fargo can help make banking easier through education and demonstration of available digital options and introducing them to partners that support their needs
- Provide proactive leadership through customer outreach and community engagement
- Support customers in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints
- Manage the staffing, schedule and work-flow for a team of direct and indirect reports
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.