- Reports to: Head of School Growth
- Location: Collingwood Office (wheelchair accessible, close to accessible tram stop and train station) and/or working remotely until COVID restrictions ease)
- Hours: Full Time position (40 hours per week)
- Salary: $55,000 + super
- Term: 12 months, with opportunity to extend
- Apps close: Thursday December 3, 2020
- Start date: Wednesday January 20, 2021
We’re looking for somebody who shares our vision for a world free of bullying, hate and prejudice and wants to build a meaningful career within PROJECT ROCKIT. We’re a small team of people committed to making school a safer space for every young person across Australia.
As Bookings Coordinator, you will be the front door of PROJECT ROCKIT, building lasting and positive relationships with educators across Australia. Working with the Lead Bookings Coordinator, you will ensure that every school we work with has an incredible experience. Your job will be to inspire schools to book both PROJECT ROCKIT programs and provide them with support to deliver a great experience within their school.
- Inbound Communications: Respond to all school enquiries, ensuring that every school we work with has a positive and impactful experience.
- Bookings and Administration: Process booking requests for our in school workshops and online programs, managing the sales processes from initial contact through to preparing sales orders and invoices.
- Administration: Utilise spreadsheets, calendars, CRM systems, invoicing software and online platforms to maintain and administer bookings.
- Outreach: Build PROJECT ROCKIT’s profile as an education provider by reaching out to schools about our programs via phone and email, and supporting teachers to book our programs.
- Relationship Building: Develop and maintain PROJECT ROCKIT’s strong relationships with schools, helping teachers feel positive, confident and supported.
- Teamwork: work closely and collaboratively with the Bookings Team and Presenting Team to together deliver a seamless experience to schools and achieve team objectives.
- Initiatives and projects: as a member of the PROJECT ROCKIT team, contribute to organisation wide initiatives and projects throughout the year.
- Targets: Report directly to the Head of School Growth to manage and meet quarterly targets around the number of schools and workshops booked.
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are enthusiastic, hardworking, highly motivated and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You share our vision for social impact and have a desire to create positive change.
- You are results-driven with a strong motivation to achieve set targets.
- You have excellent organisation skills with a keen eye for detail.
- You have strong written and verbal skills.
- You can adapt to change, solve problems, and take on big challenges.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced and responsive environment.
- You are comfortable working with a range of online tools and platforms, or are able to learn quickly!
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- An in-depth understanding of school environments and what makes teachers tick.
- Experience in sales, bookings and/or managing relationships with schools and educators.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and a love for talking to people on the phone.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure, juggle competing tasks, and actively contribute in a team environment.
- Connection or experience in working with diverse communities, including but not limited to, people of colour, First Nations or Indigenous people, LGBTQIA+ people, neuro-diversity, people with disabilities, and people from regional and rural areas.
- Further to this, we invite you to speak to your commitment to inclusivity and your efforts to develop your understanding of diverse identities beyond your lived experience.
We welcome applications that demonstrate these skills and criteria, whether that be in a professional or volunteer capacity, or through lived experience.
We prefer enquiries via email (email@example.com), using the subject line: Bookings Coordinator application via EthicalJobs due to the volume of calls we receive from applicants.
PROJECT ROCKIT is proud to foster a supportive, inclusive and respectful workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other people of colour, people who are neurodiverse or living with a disability and people from all parts of the gender and sexuality spectrum. We support flexible working arrangements and making adjustments where needed.
To learn more, check out the position description attached.