The Port in Darling Harbour is on the hunt for a couple of bartenders to join our team!!
If you have bartending experience, are outgoing and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour then this is the place for you The Port is a vibrant, fast paced bar/ restaurant with current opening hours ranging from Thursday- Sunday, so weekend availability is required!
Bartending experience is a helpful and cocktail experience a massive bonus, we are also happy to train willing candidates!
Along side this if you have strong customer service skills and want a workplace and team that are fun and super friendly then apply!
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Expected Start Date: 20/02/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $24.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible hours
- Night shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
- Shift work
- Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- NSW RSA (Required)
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele
- Handle card and cash transactions, ensuring that all funds in the cash drawer are accounted for by the end of the shift
- Keep an eye on patron intoxication levels and respond appropriately
- Identify belligerent customers, and work with management when needed to maintain a safe environment
- Clean the bar and the surrounding area of spills and other messes as needed
- Other duties as requested