smart jobs in sydney
The Coffee Galleria is a Specialty Coffee Roasting wholesaler. We have exhibited and provided the patrons at the Sydney Royal Easter Show with great coffee for the past 6 years.
We are looking for several baristas to fill a staff roster that consists of two different shifts per day for the 12 days that the show runs.
The show starts on Thursday 1 April and finishes on Monday 12th April.
You will be working on high end espresso equipment such as La Marzocco PB and a Slayer EP, ANFIM SP2 Grinders and the PuqPress Q2.
We are looking for baristas with at least 2 years of experience in Specialty Coffee.
So if this is something that sounds appealing to you, please feel free to answer this advertisement.
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Application Deadline: 29/03/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/04/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift
- Specialty Coffee: 2 years (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dialiing in a Grinder: 2 years (Required)
- barista: 2 years (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place