Do you want to work for a high quality, respected, modern hospitality group? LOOK NO FURTHER!
food&desire are passionate about bringing people together, creating celebrations and making great hosts! What is not to love?
Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron is a sailing club operating from its current site on the St Kilda foreshore for more than 100 years. RMYS are looking for a Bar Supervisor for who can be “the face” of the Olympic Bar. The role will be 3-4 days a week, and the successful candidate will be available Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
As the Bar Supervisor at RMYS you will possess the following experience, skills and attributes…
- Stock control & ordering
- Current RSA
- Cash till operations
- All aspects of beer keg operation including maintenance
- Excellent beverage and food knowledge
- Organised! You run a clean, efficient bar
- Can do attitude! You take pride in your work
- Team player! You have excellent communication skills
- Motivating! You are able to motivate the team to do their best
- Positive! You bring your best self to work everyday
- People person! You work and communicate with a diverse team and clientele
- Cool, calm and collected! You are resilient, patient and calm under pressure
In exchange you will work for an awesome company with people who will support your development and growth within the organisation. We are focused on fostering your skills and strengths!
The position is perfect for a bar supervisor who wants to take the next step! What are you waiting for?
Part-time hours: 25-35 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 – $31.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Free food
- Flexible hours
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)