Requisition ID: 11561
Employment Type: Full time
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. Our purpose is to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives. We’re an essential part of communities right across the country, with our family of 120,000 team members helping 21 million customers every week. With such a big responsibility, we rely on our brilliant leaders to operate with pace and passion and drive a people first culture, focussed on delighting our customers.
About the role
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll have full accountability for the day-to-day running of the bakery department. You’ll take pride in contributing to a store which is exceptionally presented, welcoming and engaging for our customers, team members and local community.
Good things you need
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Direct/indirect leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- To maintain excellent department standards including monitoring stock, rotation routines, wastage, shrinkage and quality control
- To drive a one team culture which celebrates success and puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
- To delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
- Ability to look ahead, energise your team and deliver with pride
You’re joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing, values what you do and celebrates your success. We’ll invest in you and your career with awesome training, development and leadership programs. You’ll also get fantastic team member discounts across our supermarkets and brands. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
We’d love to hear from you
If you like the sound of us and you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed in this role, please take the next step and submit your application.