Brickfields Bakery is one of Sydney’s top artisan bakeries.
We are currently seeking baker’s assistants to join the team on a casual basis. Reporting to the Head Baker, this entry level role is ideal for those looking to get into the baking or manufacturing industries.
Bakery assistants are responsible for assisting the baking team with production, including set up, pack down and cleaning. This role is hands on, involves lots of cleaning and some heavy lifting.
We offer staff training and skills in production management, quality control and team work.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 12 months bakery, pastry or kitchen experience
- Weekend and evening availability
- Basic literacy and numeracy to read recipes
- Good physical fitness and speed
- 100% reliability
Brickfields is one of Sydney’s top artisan bakeries. Located in Marrickville, we are a retail and wholesale bakery with shop-front in Chippendale and market presence throughout Sydney. Our team members are from all over the world, so do not hesitate to contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Shift work
We are a COVID-19 Safe workplace.
- baking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)