About the business
Infinity Bakery opened the first organic sourdough bakery in Darlinghurst, Sydney in 1997. We use local produce and sustainable practices to craft authentic organic sourdough, pastries, and sweetbread. Our passion for baking and commitment to our customers is represented throughout our stores in Darlinghurst, Paddington, Manly, Lindfield and Randwick
About the role
We are seeking experienced, full-time Bakers, to join our team in Homebush West, this full-time position will be on a rotating 7-day roster (5 days on, 2 days off) full availability is required including weekends. For part-time/casual and bakers assistant hours are negotiable.
Hours are generally 12noon to 8pm
The ideal candidate with possess the following,
- Experience in all aspects of sourdough bread making, with a strong focus on cutting, weighing, shaping and moulding.
- Attention to Detail.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the industry.
- Ability to work in a well-established team with efficiency and consistency.
- Good Communication Skills
- Maintaining Cleanliness & Safety Work environment.
Skills and experience
- Trade qualifications will be highly regarded
- minimum of 2 years experience
- enthusiastic and hardworking
- Availability 7 days a week, weekend work will be required
- previous experience in Sourdough Bread
Please note, due to demand only those who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $64,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Rotating roster
- bakery: 2 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)