- You would be primarily making cookies, putting together cookie dough, rolling and making different cookie shapes with fondant and embossing text into the fondant. Learning how to marble the fondant and our signature watercolour technique. Packaging each cookie and sealing with our ingredient label.
- You would also be learning our unique cake techniques and baking cakes using our recipes, working with American buttercream and learning our watercolour technique. You would also be baking and icing donuts as well as working with edible images for cookies, cupcakes and donuts.
- We also have a range of dessert boxes on our online store which you would be putting together and learning our technique for this. All colour palettes would be given to you.
- A baking qualification is preferable with some work experience.
- You would be required to have your own kitchen registered with your local council.
- All of the above will be taught so even if you have little experience we are will to teach you.
Expected Start Date: 01/03/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $24.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Performance bonus
- Cake Decorating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Certificate III in Patisserie (Preferred)
- Remote interview process