Advisory Americas delivers corporate finance advisory services for mergers and acquisitions throughout the Americas (North and Latin America). The team includes over 80 bankers located in New York, San Francisco, Mexico City, Bogota, São Paulo, and Santiago de Chile.
Within Advisory North America, the team is organized along four primary industry groups (IBGs): Diversified Industries, Consumer, Healthcare, and Energy, Natural Resources & Renewables (ENRR).
Within Advisory Latin America, the team is organized geographically along four regions: Brazil, Mexico, Andean Region and Southern Cone. The team covers all industries.
- Support the origination and execution of Advisory activities in the Consumer sector and manage several assignments in parallel.
- Execution. Managing several assignments in parallel, perform advanced financial analysis and lead M&A transaction execution. This includes coordinating on deals of all parties involved in managing the transaction, and identifying cross-selling opportunities within the existing Advisory portfolio.
- Sourcing. Provide industry intelligence and competitive analysis for potential opportunities in the Americas, and assisting in scoping potential deals in the sector. Identify transaction opportunities and where BNPP can add value as an advisor, acting as a conduit to others on the Advisory team.
- Relationship Building. Establish effective working relationships and build credibility with internal constituents throughout the organization, particularly within Advisory, and be seen as a team player.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a bulge bracket or large boutique investment banking, private equity, consulting or a Big Four accounting firm is a must.
- Ideally M&A experience and experience to valuation and M&A-related financial analysis
- Demonstrated record of academic excellence.
- Strong data management and research skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Prior M&A experience at a global investment bank with specific exposure to cross-border transactions
- Series 79 and 63
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.