Requisition ID: 8909
Employment Type: Full time
Good things start here
This could be the very first step towards an exciting new career with us – a fresh beginning. At the Coles Group, these are moments we live for.
Starting good things is what drives our purpose: to sustainably feed all Australians so they can lead healthier, happier lives. With a team of 120,000 people and an iconic portfolio of Australia’s most trusted brands, we’re perfectly positioned to turn a promising start into a whole lot more.
As part of Coles Group, Liquorland is your local convenience liquor store. We make shopping for great beverages easy with a great range of local and imported brands. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
As Assistant Store Manager, the focus of your role is to manage store presentation, be responsible for the store’s inventory, team member development and most importantly, customer experience. You’ll assist the Store Manager to lead your team through effective coaching and support to ensure ongoing business development and growth.
Good things you need
- To ensure a safe and welcoming environment for customers and your team
- To deliver business objectives, work towards key performance indicators, drive sales and growth
- To effectively manage administration of your store from payroll through to stock ordering
- To ensure store presentation standards are always met
- An accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
- You may be required to undergo a Police Check if successful in the recruitment process, a cost that you’ll be responsible for upfront but will be reimbursed upon successful placement
We’re committed to making this a great place to work, from day one. From flexible working arrangements to discounts across all our internal brands (including 5% off at Coles supermarkets!), there are plenty of reasons to love working here. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
We’d love to meet you
If you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed in this role, please take the next step and submit your application.