Requisition ID: 9283
Employment Type: Full time
Good things start here
Hi, we’re Coles Group. Our purpose is to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives. We’re an essential part of communities right across the country, with our family of 120,000 team members helping 21 million customers every week. With such a big responsibility, we rely on our brilliant leaders to operate with pace and passion and drive a people first culture, focussed on delighting our customers.
As part of Coles Group, Liquorland is your local convenience liquor store. We make shopping for great beverages easy with a great range of local and imported brands. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
As Assistant Store Manager, the focus of your role is to manage store presentation, be responsible for the store’s inventory, team member development and most importantly, customer experience. You’ll assist the Store Manager to lead your team through effective coaching and support to ensure ongoing business development and growth.
Good things you need
- To ensure a safe and welcoming environment for customers and your team
- To deliver business objectives, work towards key performance indicators, drive sales and growth
- To effectively manage administration of your store from payroll through to stock ordering
- To ensure store presentation standards are always met
- An accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
- You may be required to undergo a Police Check if successful in the recruitment process, a cost that you’ll be responsible for upfront but will be reimbursed upon successful placement
You’re joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing, values what you do and celebrates your success. We’ll invest in you and your career with awesome training, development and leadership programs. You’ll also get fantastic team member discounts across our supermarkets and brands. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
We’d love to hear from you
If you like the sound of us and you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed in this role, please take the next step and submit your application.