smart jobs in melbourne
Employment Type: Full time
Keep the good things coming
If you’re looking for a fresh start, you’ve come to the right place. We’re a large and iconic portfolio of trusted Australian brands – which means there are always exciting challenges and career opportunities waiting for you.
You might have a new title, but no matter what you do here you’ll be part of delivering our collective purpose: to sustainably feed all Australians so they can lead healthier, happier lives.
About the role
With over 700 stores across the country, Coles Express is one of Australia’s leading fuel and convenience retailers. Whether it’s filling up the car, grabbing food to go, or topping up essential groceries, we’re there when you need us. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
Are you knowledgeable and committed with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences? Looking for a purposeful career with potential to progress into a Site Management role? This could be the role for you.
As Assistant Site Manager, the focus is to assist your Site Manager in business development, administration, store presentation, stock management and team member coaching and training.
Good things you need
- To work with the Site Manager on ongoing business improvement and growth
- Ability to work varied site trading hours, including weeknights and weekends
- To work towards targets that include fuel volume, shop sales, safety, mystery shop scores based on service, standards and customer priority
- To undertake merchandising and rotation of stock, so that site presentation standards are always met
- To assist with console operation
- To look ahead, energise your team and deliver with pride – ensuring safety and customer service are your main priorities
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
We’re committed to making this a great place to work, from day one. From flexible working arrangements to discounts across all our internal brands (including 5% off at Coles supermarkets!), there are plenty of reasons to love working here. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
We’d love to meet you
If you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed in this role, please take the next step and submit your application.