At Newmarket Accounts we are looking to grow in 2021 and need assistance from a reliable, positive thinking, industrious, knowledgeable Bookkeeper with approximately 5 years’ experience in a similar role. This role has flexible hours and can be done remotely as we embrace the virtual model with Teams and video conferencing etc.
Responsibilities will include;
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts.
- Processing payments.
- Conducting daily banking activities.
- Producing various financial reports.
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements
- Recording the financial transactions of a business in bookkeeping software, spreadsheets or databases.
- Preparing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors.
- Processing payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Reporting irregularities in data to management.
- Producing balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents.
Please visit our website to see if what we offer is something that interests you as it is key that you are interested in the work that we do an that you want to join a high-performance team of professionals.
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $44,213.00 – $54,038.00 per year
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
We embrace working from home and use all the latest technology to make sure our team has everything that they need to be efficient and succeed.
- Xero: 5 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 5 years (Preferred)
- Advanced Diploma / Associate Degree (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)