- Ideate, establish, and reinforce consistent design assets across channels and product categories
- Accountable for leading the standards and consistency of Brand identity and voice across key brand activities and engagement channels
- Lead art and designer teams on high-impact assets for seasonal/yearly campaigns
- Create innovative styles and standards for the various channels like email and the website, with the understanding that the Marketing Strategy has the final decision
- Lead and manage a team of designers from project start to completion
- Oversee the execution of original creative (including photography and illustrations) within budgets.
- Communicate effectively to art and visual teams and clearly articulate workflow needs with the proper advanced timing to anticipate needs
- Collaborate with brand teams (web, social, etc.) to ensure the highest level of asset execution across all platforms
- Offer topline conceptual creative point-of-view over any marketing programs/campaigns
- Delivers yearly/ seasonal creative plan and assets, and yearly / seasonal creative campaign briefs
- Delivers engaging campaign/product stories that align with brand positioning set by Marketing Strategy
- Delivers against seasonal creative schedule and timelines
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.