Sanikleen Group are pioneers in the cleaning industry. We operate with passion,
precision and dedication for protecting Australia’s food & beverage supply chain.
At the core of our business Sanikleen Group emphasise the Training, Health and Safety of our workforce and are committed to being the best cleaning company in our industry. We are results oriented and take pride in delivering great results to our customers.
With a national footprint and large workforce, we are expanding rapidly and are looking for experienced Site Managers and Area Managers in the Greater Sydney area.
If you have attention to detail, proficient English and communication skills, a strong work ethic and can confidently lead a team we would like you to apply for a job with us and join our ever-growing company in our pursuit of excellence.
At present, we are looking for candidates for both Site & Area manager roles that meet the following criteria:
– Those applying for site manager must be available to work night shift.
– Past management experience in the food & beverage industry
– Must speak good English & have the right to work in Australia
– Must be a strong communicator
– Must have a form of personal transport & have a license
– Ideally has basic skills with technology and computer literacy
– Available to work ad hoc hours as an Area Manager
If you feel you are a good fit, we encourage you to join the best regarded cleaning company in Australia. We look forward to meeting you.
Experienced Site Manager / Area Manager Package Includes:
– Annual salary of 70-80K + superannuation
– A company car & fuel card
– Overtime paid in addition to salary
– Phone & Laptop
Full-time hours: 38 per week
Job Types: Full-time,
Salary: 70,000 to 80,000 + Company Car
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Flexible hours
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)