Location: Melbourne | Southern Metropolitan
Job type: Not provided
Organisation: Peninsula Health
Salary: Salary not specified
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
This is a multi-skilled role primarily responsible for ensuring the Support Services Department is sufficiently resourced with staff that have the appropriate skills to meet the needs of our consumers. This involves ensuring vacant shifts are filled in a timely and effective manner in regards to skill mix, labour costs and service needs. This role holds a key responsibility for the engagement and communication with Bank, Pool and Agency stakeholders. In addition this positon will be responsible for ensuring all PSA/SSA Staff have the appropriate skills and knowledge to undertake the required tasks in a safe and effective manner.
This is a permanent part time position Monday to Friday 75 hours per fortnight.
- Ensure an excellent standard of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Interact and problem solve with key stakeholders in regards to temporary staffing decisions.
- Be aware of and work in accordance with organisational policies and procedures including award conditions, occupational health and safety and equal employment opportunity.
- Critical Thinking: develop or assess materials/resources that will help employees understand the requirements of their role.
- Decision Making: Develop the best programs to train employees that meet the needs of the organization.
- Communication Skills: Have the ability to present to groups of employees, speak with key stakeholders, report to management and meet with vendors.
- Management: provide effective management of staff training to ensure that high quality, compliant training and service is delivered and aligned with relevant OH&S polices and safe work practices.
What You Need
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience in a high volume temporary placement role
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office Proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant Health Care Enterprise Bargaining Agreements (EBAs)
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us – the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.