Casual Leading to Part Time Positions
Minimum 3 Days A Week
We are looking for confident, caring and reliable staff for numerous positions across the South Eastern suburbs including: Doncaster, Mount Waverly , Camberwell , Wheelers Hill
As a team member, you will be an enthusiastic and understanding role model who engages in positive activities with elderly people with various health requirements.
About the role
Typical duties include:
Day to day personal care as per Care Plan
Housework- cleaning and laundry
Meal preparation and some feeding requirements
Social support for clients and their families
- Good communication skills
- Genuine interest in caring for our elders
- Able to create a positive and caring wellness experience
- Patience and ability to build relationships with a variety of people
- Discrete, professional and able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to speak a second language an advantage.
You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for these roles.
Please ensure you attach an updated Resume that includes your telephone contact number and email address.
If you are interested in working for this industry leader, then please click ‘Apply for this job’ below.