This individual reports to the General Manager (Australia and New Zealand) and is responsible for providing general office administration and reception in TC office.
Duties include but are not limited to: office supply purchasing, filing, mails handling, reception and telephone duties.
- Receptionist duties greet visitors and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
- Preparing reports and distributing accordingly
- Sample coordination for the ANZ team (purchasing, CRM updating and reconciliation)
- Domestic and international travel arrangements for the ANZ team
- General administration support for the ANZ team (e.g. presentation & spreadsheet preparation, data entry, liaising with suppliers and completing forms)
- Arranging couriers
- Monthly credit card reconciliation
- ANZ expense reconciliation
- ANZ invoice reconciliation
- Management of local office suppliers/landlord/tel co. etc
- Management of staff leave forms
- Maintains office stationery inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- General filing and records maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Tertiary education
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferably with 3 years’ administration support experience
- Basic travel experience preferred
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Attitudes)
- Willingness to perform reception duties
- Service and results oriented
- Able to interface with all levels of Management
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Diplomatic and a Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated, flexible and reliable