smart jobs in sydney
20 hours per week (ideally 4 hours / 5 days)
Varied and interesting role
As our natural resources become scarcer we face growing challenges of urbanisation, consumerism and climate change and require innovative solutions that support growth and sustainability.
Veolia helps cities and industries around the world to manage, optimise and make the most of their resources. Veolia Water Technologies, a company within the Veolia group, provides an array of solutions related to water and wastewater facilities and plants.
We are currently investing in our Projects business and are seeking an energetic and highly motived Administration Officer to join our team based in Macquarie Park, NSW. Reporting to the Senior Projects Administration Officer, you will work closely with key internal stakeholders across the Project Management and Engineering teams.
You will be responsible for:
- General project and procurement administrative activities, including the placement of purchase orders in the ERP system
- Maintenance of the document control system for contract documents/drawings, technical and commercial documents, design changes, engineering specifications, and operating and maintenance manuals.
- Maintenance of AO Docs as a document control tool for the Projects team
- Assistance in the preparation and consolidation of project manuals and related documentation
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 3 years administration experience in a business environment, preferably in a technical or engineering environment
- Experience with document control systems
- Exposure in procurement on a project environment is highly regarded
- Strong computer skills with experience in document preparation, database applications, MS Office and Google Suite
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, organisational and communication skills
- The right to permanently work in Australia
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Veolia as an employer
At Veolia Water Technologies we aim to recruit, develop and retain employees, and have built a unique culture and working environment based on our corporate values. We encourage every employee to take an active role in their career and learning development and offer competitive, flexible remuneration packages, and an achievable company-wide incentive scheme.
Applications close Monday 26th April 2021. No recruitment agencies please.
Assistance / General Services Administrative Assistant
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Apr 9, 2021, 6:57:31 AM
Standard – Contract length 6 to 9 months