smart jobs in melbourne
Role: Administration Officer (until 31 Decemeber 2021)
Number of vacancies available: 1
Office Location(s): 50 Lonsdale Street/Work from home
The Administration Support Officer will support the IPCAR response team managers by providing administrative support, including travel arrangements, data entry, organising IT equipment for staff, managing office supplies, PPE and uniform supplies, and other duties as required.
- Work under the direction of IPCAR response team managers to arrange administrative aspects of new staff onboarding (ensuring new starters have building access, security pass, computer access, desk space, are enrolled in necessary internal training as required)
- Assist with document preparation and record keeping
- Work closely with the IPCAR leadership and other members of the IPCAR team as directed to contribute to operational effectiveness
- Managing and ordering office supplies as required
- Managing and ordering PPE supplies as required
- Other duties as required (photocopying, laminating)
- Assist coordination of lease car management
- Ensure urgent issues or items for escalation are actioned in a timely manner
- Keep accurate and complete records of your work activities
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are encouraged to apply online, submitting a cover letter and a current resume.
Please note: For this position, you are not required to address each of the key selection criteria in a separate written document.
Preferred candidates will be required to complete pre-employment screening, including a national police check and misconduct screening.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
For further information please visit the Department of Health
Click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your interest in this position.