We have a vacancy for an – Administration Officer
Established in 1994, Kitchen Innovations (KI) is a major Kitchen Designer & Manufacturer located in Victoria, producing quality kitchens for the Australian market.
It is considered to be the fastest-growing Kitchen Cabinet manufacturer in the state. It offers a total solution by providing cabinetry, stone bench tops and glass splash backs to major Domestic Home Builders, as well as private builders and renovators. It is located on a 9- acre site in Campbellfield, bordering the Ford Australia Manufacturing Complex.
Are you looking for a company with a difference then Kitchen Innovations is for you!
- Filling/paper management
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain and update company databases
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Qualifying jobs & preparing scopes of works and obtain quotes
- Liaising with contract administrators, subcontractors, suppliers and supervisors
Successful candidates should possess the following skills
- Knowledge of construction processes would be advantageous
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative, environment is essential
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexible during times of change
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place