smart jobs in sydney
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
About the role
The Administration Coordinator will manage and undertake a broad range of tasks and responsibilities ranging from managing daily financial & administrative processes to managing year end administration & financials for the Village.
- Comply with all BaptistCare standards, work processes, policies and procedures.
- Undertake all accounting/financial process for the Village including invoice management and financial reconciliation.
- Office & Client Administrative duties.
- Creative mind to think outside the box.
- Exceptional personal presentation standards.
- Integrity and honesty are essential.
- Demonstrates great work ethic and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capacity to multi-task.
- Will have a calm and positive attitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Qualifications and/or proven experience in a complex administrative role
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of KPI’s and achievement of goals within a set timeframe.
- Demonstrated capacity to foster and implement best practise and continuous improvement processes.
- Excellent communication, time management and planning skills are essential.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks with accuracy and in a timely manner.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services – we also give back to the community through domestic violence initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with a cover letter and a copy of your resume.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
Will not require the assistance of Recruitment Agencies at this time. Thank you in advance.
Advertised: 22 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 13 May 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time