smart jobs in sydney
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Administration
- Full Time Position
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Harvey Norman Flooring Distribution. Harvey Norman is part of an Australian retail icon and specialise in the supply and distribution of flooring to stores across Australia.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Administration Clerk to join the NSW Flooring Distribution team located in Silverwater.
Our Clerks have a good understanding of purchasing processes, general administration operations and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful you must:
- Have a passion for Administration
- Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Experience in filing, creditors, debtors, banking, reconciling and general Adhoc
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Competent computer skills with sound knowledge in Excel and Word
- Experience of resolving customer complaint and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
- Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
What we offer:
- Generous staff discounts
- Harvey Norman is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: 23 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time