Job no: 533332
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Administration
- Full Time Position
- Paths for career progression with a trusted national brand
Discover a great place to work at Domayne one of Australia’s premium contemporary retailers. We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture, beddings, computer and electrical products. Whether furnishing a new home or re-inventing a current one we offer the best Australian made products in the most modern styles.
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Administration Clerk to join the team at the Belrose Store.
Our Clerks have a good understanding of purchasing processes, general retail operations and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
To be successful you must:
- Have a passion for retail
- Be highly motivated and results driven person with outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
What we require:
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Experience in filing, creditors, debtors, banking, reconciling and general Adhoc
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Competent computer skills with sound knowledge in Excel and Word
- Experience of resolving customer complaint and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
- Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades
What we offer:
- Generous staff discounts
- Domayne is a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
- A flexible and positive work environment
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration.
Advertised: 10 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time