Do you have a bubbly outgoing confident personality? Are you able to help manage a fast-paced work environment? Do you thrive in an environment where you are never bored? If this sounds like you, we’d love the opportunity to meet you to discuss this role!
Dental One is a fast-growing business. Patient satisfaction and customer service are our highest priority. The ideal candidate should be willing to work very closely with management to take the practice to new heights.
We have an administrative assistant role on offer, mostly will be located in our back office and working directly with our reception team and managers.
We are seeking talented and bubbly staff to join our supportive work culture that embraces diversity and are passionate about what they do.
- Full Time, Part time, and casual roles on offer for the right candidate
- Administration Assistant Role
- Supportive team
- Be part of the reason why patients continue to come back to see us
- Career opportunity – be rewarded for hard work and progress in your career
Candidates should possess the following:
- Very well presented with a professional demeanour
- A positive and professional attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Highly motivated and demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Well organised and enthusiastic
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills (including professional phone manner)
- Ability to multitask and eagerness to learn quickly
- Strong degree of empathy towards patients and staff
- A team player with a pleasant and friendly personality
- Administartion is highly highly desirable
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place