We are looking for a highly motivated Administration Assistant to join our growing Melbourne team. This role offers great opportunities for you to demonstrate fresh ideas on how to effectively manage tasks and support the Transport team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with drive and skill to really take ownership of the role.
This is a n role that will challenge and strengthen your skills with variety and autonomy whilst working closely within a supportive and established team.
Key tasks include:
- Administrative support to the Sector Lead and team
- Moderate diary management, email correspondence, meeting set up and minutes
- Competency registration system management
- Report writing, correspondence and presentations preparation
- Recording of contracts for review and execution
- Major bids support and supporting input for award submissions
- Coordinate and prepare materials for submissions, reports, papers and presentations, including the use of InDesign
- Provide Support to Sector Executives with the preparation of marketing collateral, including liaison with marketing
At Mott MacDonald we foster a supportive and collaborate culture. The Sector Administrator role will encompass the above in addition, but not limited to, invoice preparation, processing of expense claims and rostered reception coverage. This role will also involve the coordination of events, induction of new employees and working closely with the local Business Management System representative to ensure project compliance.
Candidate Specification :The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous administrative experience (at least 3 years)
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on small and large scale projects within Australia and New Zealand.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence
Corporate services, Transportation