Food Retail Assistants
Free barista coffee and paid birthday leave
- Great company culture and working environment
- Discounts on our delicious offerings
- Hands-on training and mentoring
- Career development opportunities
Are you a customer service superstar who loves food?
Come join us at our Grey Lynn store! Full time & part time opportunities avaliable.
As a retail assistant you will help us to share our delectable morsels with our fabulous foodie customers by providing stellar service and ensuring that the store is well-stocked and beautifully presented.
The recipe for success in these roles includes:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Energy and positivity
- Common sense
- Confidence in talking to customers
- A passion for food
Please apply by submitting a cover letter and full CV. Only applicants eligible to work in NZ will be considered.
Below is further information on the qualities we are looking for in Checkouts & Produce department. You will have a chance in your application to state which department/s you prefer.
- An outgoing and approachable personality
- Can multi-task and perform under pressure
- A valid duty managers certificate (highly desirable)
- A first aid certificate (highly desirable)
- A good understanding of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Confident with using a knife
- Comfortably lift 20+ kgs in a safe manner
Applications Close: 08 Feb 2020