Food & Beverage Attendant – New Zealand Job Vacancy
New Zealand Job Vacancy
Food & Beverage Attendant
Wellington City, Wellington
We are looking for two talented waiting staff members to join our team at Mercure Abel Tasman Hotel.
Work will involve morning and evening shifts, working 2-4 shifts per week, including weekends . There will be around 10-15 hours of work available each week.
Morning shifts begin at 7am, with evening shifts commencing 5pm.
Tasks will include:
- Showing customers to their seats and present our variety of dishes and drinks
- Taking orders and delivering them to the table accurately
- Attending to the tables and guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards
- Check the quality of the final servings and if there is any issue report to supervisors
- Work with other staff as a team
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality
- Setting up Conference Rooms as per Client’s request
We prefer someone who has experience as a function or restaurant waiter in a busy environment but this is not necessary.
Payrate is $17.70 per hour, plus staff meals will be provided during the shifts.