We are seeking someone to join our team at our gym at Northcote! This is a two part role for an all rounder, someone who can get involved with the daily business grind as well as coach/ personal train clients with a huge smile and a high five.
Our administrator does not have to be a coach or fitness professional, but it’s a bonus if he or she lives a fit lifestyle similar to that promoted by our business.
- Love details.
- Are precise, tidy and very organized.
- Take instructions and follow checklists to the letter.
- Know how to use all general office equipment and software, and can learn to use new software or equipment to increase efficiency.
- Enjoy paperwork, spreadsheets, databases.
- Possess a smiling, friendly disposition (more important for CSM duties).
- Understand all aspects of current social media and are skilled in written/visual communication (more important for SMM duties).
- Communicate well in general, know the art of persuasion (selling)
On the coaching/ personal training side:
Great coaches will always
- Care about each client and find creative ways to motivate, celebrate successes and make clients feel like superstars.
- Develop effective communication styles.
- Fill the space with their presence such that a visitor immediately knows who is running the class.
- Consider themselves “fitness professionals” whether they are full-time staff members or coach a few classes a week.
- Never let clients see they’re having a bad day.
- Live an active lifestyle and pursue professional development, not because they have to but because they want to.
- Have the technical skills needed to help clients move better and accomplish goals.
- Absorb and act on constructive criticism, seeing it as an opportunity to improve.
Hours between 10-16 hours per week- $19 per hour.