Digital Shopper Manager
As our business grows, complexity grows too. We enter new categories, expand into new channels, launch new brands, integrate acquisitions and serve more customers, shoppers & consumers. And as our business evolves & complexity grows, the demand on us to lead evolves too. We today need to provide leadership in such different areas as category vision, shopper insights/experience, pack/price architecture, E-commerce, route to market…and the list goes on.
As we embark on our digital revolution we need serious digital capability to deliver competitive advantage in content – on-line and within brick & mortar to drive the best shopper path to purchase, shoppability and transaction growth for our portfolio. The role areas are as follows:
# Deliver Oceania targets.
- Deliver an omni channel digital path to purchase that drives transactions integrated with the overall marketing mix
- Facilitate the tracking and measurement of our digital shopper execution.
# Support system to provide a richer Shopping experience.
- Support in building of shopper insights with the K&I team, leveraging insights from Australia, wider APAC group and industry best practice that drives a fact based digital footprint across the shopper journey .
- Collaborate with the Brand and Activation teams on Campaign implementation in the digital sphere – screens, e-commerce (B2B2C, Menu Aggregators, Vending etc). Use global best practice and drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the Channel and Shopper leads on channel lead implementation in the digital sphere driving a System wide integrated digital shopper communication footprint .
# Provide analysis of our Digital performance footprint
- Be our digital performance support in NZ for e-commerce execution, menu aggregator and digital signage execution (Grocery, Vending and broader On The Go channels).
- Ensure our imagery within GS1 is maintained to best practice levels.
- Utilise and disseminate across the System new digital tools to enhance our capability – eg Shopper MX, Clavis
- Consult on digital pathway for Pacific Islands as they evolve – in particular Fiji, Tahiti and New Caledonia.
# Help Customer management
- Use performance and information capability to identify opportunities and help the Customer teams manage performance with our customers – particularly providing subject matter expertise around digital language, best practice execution so we credibly collaborate and lead the dialogue with key customers
# Collaborate with bottler on digital projects and investment.
- Menu aggregators, establishment of platform together with CCA
- New platforms, for example, Digital screens across the market, Vending capability build
- Be link to CCA to drive segmented execution of digital communications.
- Your plan to learn for the rest of your life is far more interesting to us than your transcripts
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.